Thursday, February 3, 2011

2012 TVR MaD-1




could never get enough of it. Yo that's my ish, I need that ish, to boost my adrenaline, yo rock that ish, that TVR ish.




Another TVR post?! Maybe I titled this blog wrong because I cant promise this will be the last... This is what you can expect from gogods.blogspot.com though...art and sketches of  voluptuos, veloce vessels. Stay tuned for my original art which these are not. Art source is Automobil Revue (Swiss car magazine) via pistonheads mobile


Anyway, a new TVR: MD1 is coming spring 2012. Followed by a 3 seater MD2, and supposedly outrageous MD3. Not feeling the MD designation. Sagaris = battle axe. How do you go from battle axe to MD1?! Thats just nonsense.  As CAR CZAR I declare Apa, Saif, Estoc, and Rapiere as official tissue model names. It is now my duty to deliver the visceral visuals.




Above Ill-ustration by Robert Gould

Gotta Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment