Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HEAVY SAGARIS ACTION

Not to worry..No one has been messing with the current Sagaris' curb weight. But if you love the cars like a fat kid loves cake then peep: The Heavy. Its a UK film starring Vinnie Jones, Gary Stretch, Adrian Paul and of course the real star: a jet black TVR SAGARIS.
 


I picked it up at walmart ( or maybe it picked me?) not knowing what it was about. I just knew that I had seen every youtube video of this car and needed my fix. It didnt matter that the car might be only shown for 5min then blown up...I clutched that dvd, downshifted and sped off to the registers.


As the title of this post implies there is sagaris love from beginning to end. I would compare it to Magnum P.I. or Knight Rider the way the car is a costar. Also of note is its Paul Oakenfold soundtrack.
Above images are from tvrblog.blogspot.com.  Besides the LHD, these pics just about match the raw,sinister presence of the film. Watch it!


Gotta Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment